Thursday, February 26, 2015

BASEBALL TRAINING BEGINS!

February 2015

It has been unseasonably WARM in Utah this Winter. We haven't had much snow, and it has been in the 60's! So I got a phone call from Mikell telling me to stop at the park on the way home from work. I did and was so excited to see they were teaching Boston how to play BASEBALL! They started off with a tennis racket and a tennis ball because they are bigger. He caught on real fast and was HITTING THOSE BALLS way out there! He is a natural little athlete! They taught him to RUN THE BASES and he will be all set for T-BALL this Spring! He since hits a regular BASEBALL with us PITCHING it to him!







Then it was Grandma Suzie's turn. I can whack that ball out there! 


But Zach hits em' further than me! 


Mikell was awesome too!




No comments:

Post a Comment