Thursday, February 26, 2015

SHINGLES...NOT THE KIND YOU PUT ON YOUR ROOF!

January 19, 2015

So this whole weekend Mom has been complaining that her head hurts so bad! Like she has shooting pain and she feels like she has some lumps on her head. I took a look at them and said, "I bet you have SHINGLES!"  Sunday after everyone had left her house (from visiting with Joyce) she started to break out in a rash on her cheek. I knew then without a shadow of doubt she had SHINGLES! So Monday I took her to the doctor and sure enough she does have SHINGLES! She has been under a lot of stress taking care of Grandma and she has felt like she doesn't have a life and the past 6 months has been really hard on her. I am sure the stress helped bring on the SHINGLES and after Wed when we put Grandma in the Care Center I am sure she will feel a relief and can now focus on getting herself better. These pics are not good and you can't really see the sores in her head but they are there!



No comments:

Post a Comment