Thursday, February 26, 2015

THE CRUCIBLE

February 19, 2015

My friend at work game me her tickets to see THE CRUCIBLE at Pioneer Theater in SLC. She said her husband thought this is one play he could pass up. It is about the SALEM WITCH TRIALS. I had just read The Heretic's Daughter about that subject not too long ago and thought it would be a good one to see. Well, I took my Mom with me and you should have been with us trying to find the theater! We had been there before and knew where it was but it was SO HARD getting to it because they were doing construction and we laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! I had tried turning on every street, every driveway, and even ended up driving on the campus sidewalk at one point! That's when I almost peed my pants! We laughed and almost gave up but then found it and then we get in there and it was the most BORING PLAY I HAD EVER SEEN! We left at intermission. But it was a fun night nonetheless! I loved being with my Mom!

This is the only selfie we took before the play started. It's dark and hard to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment