Thursday, February 26, 2015

PLAYING IN LOGAN

February 14, 2015

Me, Grandma Shirley, Zach, Mikell and the kids, all went to Logan to spend time with Ashley and Lytton and Remington. It was fun! We ordered pizza and we played PING PONG while the kids played upstairs in the loft with us. It was so nice to have us all together on VALENTINE'S DAY! Me and my Mom went up early to watch Remington so they could go to the temple. Then we slept over and we played cards and had a great time together! The next day we drove to Hardware Ranch but there was no snow and no elk! We will always remember the fun we had laughing til our guts ached on our Old McDonald song we made up on the way home with the nagging wife and bawling baby and farting farmer! I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! Me and my Mom always die laughing about something when we are together. I love her so much!
                                                                           Remi
                                                                They love each other!


                                              Waylon. He is the sweetest little guy! My pics are so blurry because my camera was weird. We had to reset it afterwards. Sorry but I wanted to include all the pics anyway!





 Boston was excited that Lytton put on his Batman jammies!

 
 Mom must have been excited to get her pic taken:)
 Mikell beat Zach! Yeah! He was playing extra hard against me and won me!


 We watched Mickey Mouse Movies too!  Ashley had Boss decorate this cool crown!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment