Thursday, February 26, 2015

SMOKIN' BONES

January 31, 2015

Tomorrow is Mikell's birthday so I told her I would take her to dinner tonight. We all heard what a great place SMOKIN' BONES was and we wanted to give it a try. So we went there and Mom met us there. It wasn't anything like what I had expected but it was SO GOOD! They have the best BBQ BAKED BEANS and pulled pork. Zach said the NAVAJO TACO  was Delish! We enjoyed the food, the service was extremely slow (they were short handed) but we will come back again.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKELL!


                                              Happy 25th Birthday to this cute girl!
 The light was coming in on this pic but here is Grandma Shirley and Waylon
 Boston wouldn't look at the camera and Zach had to pull another face! Seriously?


 Yeah, I don't think I got one good pic of Zach. He always has to be a dork for pics! People years later who won't know Zach will look at all my pics and think I have a handicapped son!

No comments:

Post a Comment