Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WYOMING DOWNS

June 21, 2014

Can I just say I want to cry every time I think of our trip to Wyoming Downs? I am SICK, SICK, SICK to my stomach! We had such a great time and I honestly took the BEST pictures and videos and I was so excited to post them here but I am such a dork, I thought I had already put them on my computer but I didn't and so I DELETED ALL OF THE PICTURES! I was hoping others took pics. Mikell took one of Zach and Boston and Mona took a few but not many since she saw me taking a ton of them.

We had a fun time and Boston loved the HORSE RACES. He really gets into it. I bought him and Remington some little horses to play with him and they kept him entertained between races. Remington and Waylon were super good up there too. It was kind of sad for my mom to be there without Ray. I don't think we will come back. Zach said even the betting wasn't fun without Ray telling us who to bet on and what horses he thinks would win. Ronnie's horse came in first place and luckily Cyndi Chamberlain and her friends were up there and grabbed a few pics of her in the WINNER'S CIRCLE.

So long WYOMING DOWNS! We enjoyed many years watching the HORSE RACES but you just aren't the same without RAY!


                                   Diane, Mom and Mona are standing in the Winner's Circle
 

                                                       Mom, Mona and Dad
                  Grandpa Tom, Zach, Me, Waylon, Ashley, Remington, Boston and Mikell


 Boston loved watching the horses run fast. He would always pick out his favorite one!
We love standing at the Finish Line. With my luck, that last horse was probably one I picked :)  Just kiddin' I did pretty good pickin' out the winners!
                                                             Mom, Diane and Dad
                                     Me, Mona, Mom, Diane, Remington and Ashley
Remington loved playing peek-a-book with Papa Tom's hat
 Thank you Mona for taking these pics. I would have just died not having any pics to document this.



No comments:

Post a Comment