Thursday, July 10, 2014

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING

June 29, 2014

I spent the weekend in Logan with Ashley. We woke up early and walked outside and threw a blanket on the ground. I had Remi while Ashley watered her plants and I just really enjoyed relaxing with Suzie, Lytton's dog, and had a blast watching the 2 kitty's run up and down the tree. They are so funny! Ash has to have a few cats to keep the mice away since she has fields surrounding her home. Take a look of the cute pics of her animals.
 
                          I love this picture of Suzie. She is turning into a really good dog!
                               This pic is zoomed in a ton. She is way up high in the tree.
                                          Just chillin' on this beautiful sunny morning
                                              This little monster is almost 9 months old!
                                                    The two little mouser kitty's
 This is out the left window. I love it! It is so pretty. I didn't take pics of the other side or front yet but I will next time I go up there.
                                This is Ashley's back yard...the Dairy Farm is the red building
 Remi giving Grandma Suzie loves...oh he melts my heart! He is a snuggly baby and I love it!
                                          He lets me just kiss on him all the time.
Here he is giving me lots of wet kisses on the cheek. He loves his Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment