Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TAGGART'S WITH THE LADIES

June 18, 2014

We decided it was time for our annual trip to TAGGART'S with the LADIES FROM WORK. We love going up there. We had a great meal. I tried something new which is odd for me. Once I find something I like, it's hard for me to try anything else. But Lesa told me how good the Jalapeno Burger was and it did not disappoint! Oh my gosh! It was SO GOOD! It had cream cheese and jalapeno jello on it. TO DIE FOR! Of course we got the CARROT CAKE to take home for dessert. I love these LADIES and I am so happy I have great people to work with that makes going to work so much fun.


 LynnAnn, Michelle, Pat (in the back), Amber Cyndi, Dawna (in the back), Me, Lesa and Janet
                                                     We get a little goofy sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment