Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WAYLON'S BLESSING

June 22, 2014

Tonight was awesome! We had both FAMILIES come to the church at 4:30 for WAYLON'S BABY BLESSING. We did it after all of the wards were out of the building. It was SO NICE! Zach gave a beautiful BLESSING and WAYLON was awesome during the whole thing. Afterwards we had a dinner in the Cultural Hall and I wish I knew how to put videos on this thing because I loved watching Boston, Reece, Emmett and Evie race each other in the gym. They were so cute! I took a ton of pics but will try and put just a few on here. I love it when our FAMILY gets together and I love Mikell's FAMILY too. They are awesome. I love the support our FAMILIES give to each other and when we come together for special occasions such as this. I am so happy we could CELEBRATE this special day for WAYLON. I just love him so much!



 Most of the men who stood in the circle. Unfortunately a few of them had already left before I took this picture. I loved how big the circle was with all of these wonderful men worthy to hold the Priesthood. What great examples Waylon will have.
                                                     Waylon and his awesome parents
                                                               The Wright Family
 Our family. So thankful for all of their support. We missed the ones that couldn't come.
                                            Waylon with his family and his Grandparents
 My family...it doesn't get any better than this. I am so proud of everyone in my family.
                                                                Proud Daddy right here!
                                        This is blurry but man alive, I love this little guy!
                          Grandma Suzie and her cute boys! I love Boston's cowboy boots!
                                               I love this picture of Waylon with Aunt Debbie

                                                                    Big Brother Boston
 Mikell is so lucky to have such a sweetie for a baby. Waylon was so good all day!
                                                   Boston and his cousin Emmett
 Mikell's Grandpa Riley and my Mom are great friends and live in the same ward.
                                               Group photo with a pregnant Jessica :)
                                                        Ashley and Remington
                                                        Morgan, Andy and Diane
                                                                 The Beckstead Family
                                                          Great, Great Grandma Hobbs
 Brody sits at the little table with Reece. Remi comes over to say hi as Lytton looks on.
                            Mona (sorry I got your eyes closed) and Great Grandpa Tom
Mikell's brothers, (minus Brandon who already left) Zach, Waylon, and Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment