Thursday, July 10, 2014

FANTASTIC FIREWORKS!

July 4, 2014

No one believes the view I have from my own front porch. The FIREWORKS going on all around us all night long were FANTASTIC! Davis High, Oakridge Country Club, Lagoon, all were great but the neighbors on Burton Lane, Shadowbrook, and Country Lane were SPECTACULAR! I cannot believe how crazy my neighborhood gets on the 4th of July. It's so much fun! It was funny watching Zach do his little dance while putting on our own FIREWORKS display. He is so funny! We stayed up til midnight watching the Carlson's put on their display. I wonder how much money they spend on FIREWORKS every year. They do a Ton!

                                                     Boston showing me his sparkler
                                   The Statue of Zachary. He is so patriotic :)
                    Here he was doing his dance. He was cracking the neighbors up too.
 Waylon was probably wondering what the heck was going on!
                                                Another display by Zachary.
                                                         Ashley and Lytton
 This was taken in the middle of Davis High's fireworks. I am surprised I got everyone in the pic.
                                                               I love celebrating the 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment