Thursday, July 10, 2014

FRIENDS' BARBECUE

June 30, 2014

I went back up to Logan again after work to spend the night so I could go with Ashley to Pocatello in the morning to pick up her new PUPPY! We had a BARBECUE with some of Ashley's friends, including Tanner and Nate. It is always so good to see Tanner. I am going to miss that girl. She is moving to Washington in September so her husband can get his Masters Degree in Engineering. She is worried they won't move back to Utah. I am too! It was so great to spend time with her this night.

                                          Tanner, Me, and Nate...I love these guys!
                                         Josh, his wife, Lytt, Ash, Tanner and Nate
                           Ash and Tanner. Check out all the variety of hamburgers Lytt made!
                                                            I love these two too!
                                  I am going to miss these guys when they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment