Saturday, October 5, 2019

UPDATE ON MY REMODEL

September 2019

We are almost done with this REMODEL/ADDITION! I am getting super excited! Zach and Mikell's portion should be done the end of the first week in October and mine should be finished around the 26th of October.

I was thrilled when my CABINETS and GRANITE were installed. Here is a look at my KITCHEN so far. We still have to put the BACK SPLASH up and the PENDANT LIGHTS HUNG and my FAUCET and APPLIANCES installed.

 I love my island. It will accommodate 6 bar stools and then 2 on the sides for all 8 of my Grandkids. All I can think about is how much fun it will be to make cut out cookies on it with them! I made sure I had cupboards all around it too.
 I just threw this in so you can see my granite better.
 We haven't swept or mopped yet but dang! This is such a huge area and perfect for a dance party! It's going to be hard for me to put a long kitchen table in here because I love how big and open it is!
 Who's that hiding in my cabinets???

 Zach and Mikell's Kitchen...almost done! I should have taken a pic of her huge pantry too!






When appliances have been delivered, and everything is finished I will show you every room that we remodeled or added in this whole long process. We are thrilled with what we have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment