Saturday, October 5, 2019

BOSTON'S FOOTBALL

September 2019

I LOVED watching BOSTON play TACKLE  FOOTBALL this year. The season wasn't long enough for me. I thoroughly loved every minute of it. He is a natural ATHLETE and it didn't matter if he was playing QUARTERBACK and throwing awesome PASSES, or if he was RUNNING THE BALL and making TOUCHDOWNS, or playing awesome DEFENSE and SACKING THE QUARTERBACK! He is so well rounded in this game and he is good at reading the field. He is a joy to watch! Each week I would video the whole game so I didn't get as many close up photo's as I had wanted but I got a few when he ran right in front of me!

Boston usually wears fluorescent colored CLEATS but every game you could hear the opposing teams coach screaming at his boys to get the kid in the yellow CLEATS! So they would triple team him and so from now on he'll be wearing black CLEATS! Dang it! I loved being able to see him instantly on the field because of those fluorescent CLEATS!

I am so glad he loves FOOTBALL and that Zach could be his COACH! He is a great COACH and the boys love Zach. He is patient with them and teaches them not only PLAYS but to have RESPECT not only on the field but off the field to his parents, family, and in school. I love it!

Mikell was the TEAM MOM and she did a fabulous job! She made the parents and families of the boys feel united as a TEAM and it was a lot of fun to be there with them on GAME DAY.

I have thoroughly LOVED FOOTBALL this year!!







 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment