Sunday, October 6, 2019

REMINGTON'S 6TH B-DAY PARTY!

October 4, 2019

Remington turned 6 on Oct.3rd I can hardly believe it! Well, it wasn't until just a few days before the big day, that he decided he wanted a FRIENDS BIRTHDAY. So Ashley quickly threw together a SUPER FUN BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Remington is really into shooting GUNS, and HALO. He loves MASTER CHIEF and LEGO'S. So Ashley was able to buy some really cute things to go with his PARTY. Thank Goodness for Amazon Prime! It was delivered 3 hours before the party began!

I drove up to Idaho with Mom, Waylon and Briggs. To say Waylon was excited is an understatement. For 2 days he has been jumping up and down and talking non-stop about it. He called me on the phone to ask if I would take him and then he said, "Grandma, please check your phone 3 to 5 times to see the time so you won't forget! And of course Briggs can't be left out. He was just as excited to go to Remi's house! Just for my recollection, I wanted to say they talked about Big Foot the whole way there and then Briggs kept scaring Waylon about Big Foot on the whole way home! Ha! Ha!

OK...back to the PARTY! They did things a little different. They first had ICE CREAM CAKE, and opened PRESENTS. Then the GAMES began because once they went outside to SHOOT NERF GUNS and have CHALK WARS she knew they wouldn't want to stop for all the other stuff and she was right!

After eating CAKE and opening PRESENTS they did the PINATA which could hardly break open. It took several beatings and finally that CANDY flew! The kids were so happy to get a ton of it!




Then Ashley gave each kid an ARMY HAT, GLASSES, BANDANA and a NERF GUN WITH AMMO, There were lots of AMMO so that made it fun.

She bought these cute blow up things that they could hide behind but then they were free to have WAR. Oh, these boys LOVED IT!











I love this photo of Briggs. That smile cracks me up. He was really digging this!..
After awhile she gave them each a WHITE T-SHIRT and a packet of COLORED CHALK BALLS.. They were only to throw them at the T-shirt, not the face! Well, this was the HIGHLIGHT. These kids had so much fun! They thought this was the neatest thing ever!  They played for the a long time and it was hard for them to leave when the parents came to get them.
Ashley sent them home with a boxful of fun things including DOG TAGS, candy, etc.








 This was so much fun watching these kids have the time of their lives! What a super fun day!

Of course I had to get the TRADITIONAL BIRTHDAY KISS with Remi and his parents!


I was so happy to see REMINGTON having the time of his life at this PARTY! He is such a great kid!

Here are 6 things I LOVE about REMINGTON:

1. He is honestly the sweetest, most tender-hearted kid! He cares about his Mommy's feelings and it is so sweet! Man he loves his little sisters! Constantly loving on them. He rarely gets mad and he has a really sweet disposition.
2. He is hilarious! The things this kid says totally cracks me up!
3. He is extremely intelligent and his mind is like no other kid I know. He can read instructions on Lego's that are made for 14 year olds and he can figure out to put them together. We always call him our Little Mechanical Engineer!
4. He is patient. He shows patience when putting things together. He is patient with his little sisters and he shares with them all the time, rarely does he freak out about it!
5. He is my SNUGGLE BUG! I am not kidding this kid loves his Grandma Suzie and it makes me love him even more! He always wants to sleep with me and he loves to cuddle me. He will touch my face and tell me how beautiful I am...he really is the sweetest kid!
6. He is a big strong tank! He has always been such a solid kid. Everyone thinks he gets it from his Papa Billy. He is tall and thick! I love how strong this kid is.

Whenever I think of Remington it automatically brings a smile to my face. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!

I am so happy Remi is 6 and that I could go to his FRIENDS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment