Sunday, October 13, 2019

SADIE'S 3RD BIRTHDAY

October 2019

Sadie turned 3 YEARS OLD on October 10th. She CELEBRATED at a fun PLAYLAND in Pocatello. I couldn't go but I know she had so much fun. Ashley sent me these pictures of them CELEBRATING afterwards.

She had a super fun day turning 3YEARS OLD!

 So since I couldn't be there for her BIRTHDAY FESTIVITIES, after Grandma Shirley's Halloween Party, Ashley and the kids came over so we could open PRESENTS with SADIE and CELEBRATE her. Boy, did she dig into those GIFTS and immediately started playing with them. She was so EXCITED!

She got a COWGIRL SADIE DOLL and a PUPPY SURPRISE. She loved opening the tummy up on the dog to see how many PUPPIES were in there. I think there were 3, just like her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE BUG! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!






3 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SADIE:

1. I can honestly say that this girl gives the BEST HUGS! Seriously, I love it when she wraps her arms around my neck and squeezes so hard. And I'm telling you she loves her Grandma Suzie and that just makes me feel so good!

2. She is a CHATTERBOX and she just talks, talks, talks in the sweetest little voice. I love it! She has probably been our best talker and she started at such a young age. But I'm telling you I just love to hear her cute voice! She is very POLITE. She is always saying, "I'm sorry, or excuse me, or if you bump into her she'll say, I'm OK! She always says please and thank you. She really uses good manners!

3. She LOVES ANIMALS. Oh my goodness she is just like her mother! She is always holding the puppies, or the kittens and she snuggles the heck out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment