Sunday, October 13, 2019

READING SCARY STORIES BY CANDLELIGHT

October 11, 2019

We had a very busy night. We went to Grandma Shirley's Halloween Party, then opened gifts for Sadie's Birthday, and then we READ SCARY STORIES BY CANDLELIGHT. Zach and Kell went to a concert and I was in charge of taking care of their kiddo's.

My kids used to love to do this when they were little and I LOVE doing it with my Grandkids.

Since I am still in the process of adding on to my home, we don't have furniture yet and so we just had the kids on the kitchen floor, we lit 3 CANDLES and I started READING to the kids. It got hard because Skylee would cry if I put her down, she'd be good for about 1 minute, so Lytton tried holding her for me so I could READ and then Sadie Bug kept hanging all over me and the kids were just tired. We got through 2 books before I said, "Let's try this another night."  Ashley and Lytt still had about a 2 hour drive home so we called it a night but man, I sure love these Grandkids and our fun HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS!

We will be doing this again, no doubt about it!








 LOL! Look at my face! I must have come to a point in the book where someone was really scary!

 Now watch Sadie on my shoulder...
 Then over my shoulder...
 Then in my face for a big kiss!
 And then on my lap!

 Here you can see Sadie bug's moves. Ha! Ha!

This was a scratch and sniff Halloween book that the kids loved and then it got chaotic and I called it a night. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment