Tuesday, April 3, 2018

WAYLON'S 4TH B-DAY AT SEAQUEST AQUARIUM

March 26, 2018

Waylon turned 4 today and since he had a SHARK themed friends BIRTHDAY PARTY, we thought it would be fun for his family party to go along with the theme, so we went to SEAQUEST AQUARIUM for his BIRTHDAY!

The kids LOVED it! There favorite parts were petting the STINGRAYS, FEEDING THE SHARKS, and getting their hands and fingers sucked by the little FISHIES!

I was so happy that Ashley and Lytton could bring the kiddo's down so my whole family could be together...nothing makes me happier!

I loved seeing the kids get so excited to see every little exhibit there. Waylon was beyond thrilled!

We met at my house and ate Chinese Food and then after SEAQUEST we got home we had more CAKE and ICE CREAM and opened more PRESENTS! What a super fun night!




 The kids went nuts when this octopus started swimming around!


 This is what it looks like trying to get one good pic of these kiddo's looking at the camera at the same time! Almost impossible! It's funny! Look at each child and see how they wiggle and the faces they pull.

This was the best we could get! Sure loves these kids!
 Paisley looking in to see this turtle's face up close!
 This was everyone's favorite part...petting the stingrays! Even Briggs loved it. A baby stingray kept going to him to be petted. It was amazing!



 Those iguana's freak me out but the kids loved petting them!



 The kids loved playing in this cool sand!

 Getting their fingers and hands sucked on by tons of little fish! Briggs loved it!


 Ok, I am going to try this! I had one fish come and suck on my finger and I freaked! I can't do it!
I was so scared to have the fish touch me. I have a serious fear of fish!
A photo of the whole gang!
 When we got home Uncle Steve came over with his "SHARK SURPRISE!"
 Then we sang Happy Birthday to this 4 year old! He loved having another SHARK CAKE!
We had the best night together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment