Tuesday, April 3, 2018

COUNTDOWN TO CONFERENCE

March 2018

I made a CONFERENCE COUNTDOWN for my Grandkids a while back and this year we did some pretty fun stuff to get the kids excited to listen to the PROPHET and APOSTLES and CONFERENCE. We played games, sang songs, watched a video, did different activities to get them ready!

One thing we did was a have a Family Home Evening about KING BENJAMIN and so of course I hopped up on a bench (my tower) to teach the kids about SERVING one another. They built a FORT (their tent) to listen like in the story. The kids loved it!  What went perfect with this Family Home Evening was that before it we went and CLEANED THE CHURCH and that was our SERVICE.

 I am King Benjamin...I should have been dressed up for the part...next time!
 Here's the fort we quickly made for the story

Cleaning the church:


The boys loved VACUUMING the church and Boston said it made him feel so good! He loves doing SERVICE!

...when ye are the in the service of your fellow being ye are only in the service of your God."
 Mosiah 2:17

No comments:

Post a Comment