Sunday, April 22, 2018

REMINGTON'S 1ST SOCCER GAME

April 15, 2018

I was so excited to go to Idaho to see REMINGTON play in his 1ST SOCCER GAME! We drove to Pocatello and it was so great! He was so excited! He was so happy out there! He did really well and wasn't intimidated by the older kids who had played before. He got right in there and KICKED and FOUGHT for the BALL!  I was so proud of him!









 We ran into Lytton's niece, Lillian while we were there. Sadie loved playing with her!

When we got home we went and played out in the field, and we played on the swings. I had so much fun with these little ones!



When I was leaving I saw Bella walking to Ashley's. We sent this pic to her Daddy, Bill. I love this girl and I told her we would have to plan something fun to do really soon! It still blows me away that this is Ashley's little sister! She is growing up so fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment