Wednesday, April 4, 2018

HAPPY EASTER!

April 1, 2018

Holy Cow! Today was an amazing, fun, crazy day with a mix of spiritual too! I was exhausted when the day ended but dang, it was good!

The EASTER BUNNY  came early for the boys and then we watched GENERAL CONFERENCE...can I just say WOW! All of the awesome changes, the new temples announced...Layton, Utah? Yipee!  And our new PROPHET, Russell M. Nelson, he was amazing! I felt so warm and fuzzy inside and it lingered in me for the rest of the evening. It was totally awesome!

I made RESURRECTION ROLLS with the boys, and was about to tell them what each ingredient represented but Boston wanted to tell me. I was so happy he and Waylon remembered from last year! I was so impressed!

The party really got started when Ashley, Lytton and the kiddo's showed up! I gave them my EASTER BASKETS I make for them, then we had our EGG HUNT. The kids changed into their new EASTER CLOTHES and we had a blast playing with each other. I love it when I have my whole family together! It doesn't get better than that for me!

We are missing Briggs in this pic...he was sleeping!









Then on to the EGG HUNT:




This little guy was melting my heart. He is the cutest little thing! He was going nuts running all over the place!


















  Inside Boston's GOLDEN EGG was a special one on one date with Grandma Suzie!



After Conference we went to Aunt Joyce's for our EASTER DINNER. It was delicious and that warm fuzzy feeling I had watching Conference spilled out when I was with my whole family. I just had to let them all know how much I LOVED them! It was overwhelming for me.









 Steven wanted to dress up in a SPECIAL SURPRISE. This Easter he showed up dressed like FRED FLINSTONE! It was hilarious! He wanted all the little kids to get in for a picture!










The Bastian's all held up a PINK EGG informing the family that they too will be having a BABY GIRL in August! I am so happy I'll have two baby girls this year one month apart!











This was probably my favorite EASTER ever. I can't close this post without expressing how grateful I am for my SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST. I know that he LIVES and I am grateful for his RESURRECTION so that I can live with my FAMILY that I LOVE so much, for ETERNITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment