Tuesday, April 3, 2018

RIGBY, IDAHO AND KITE FLYING

March 31, 2018

After the Easter Egg Hunt, me, my mom and Remington drove to RIGBY, IDAHO to see the LAND that Zach and Kell are buying...you read this right...they are BUYING PROPERTY in RIGBY! I am devastated but at once I went there and saw it I hate to admit it, but it feels right. It feels like a good for them and their cute family.  I HATE (I know that's a strong word) but it's true, I HATE the thoughts of them leaving me and living so far away. They are going to pay off this 5 acre lot and then start building so I'm thinking I have a good year or two with them still.

Remington was so happy to see Boston and Waylon and those boys ran in the FIELD and played like they were having a BIG ADVENTURE. It was so cute!

We met a neighbor that was riding his horse on Zach's property and he was awesome! He is a fiddler player for Bar J Wranglers in Jackson Hole as a fun hobby! He told us about all of the other neighbors and it was so great to get a feel for their soon to be "neighborhood". I think they will be happy here. It seems like a great place to raise kids.

There was a big storm brewing when we got there. It was cold and WINDY. Rigby is known for the WIND! But it was really WINDY that day. It was so WINDY that it was hard to FLY KITES! But we did anyway and it was great. I had bought a COBRA KITE for Waylon and it was awesome!

 These cousins love each other so much and they run so fast to get a big hug from each other when they see each other. I love it!
 Remi had to wear my coat cuz it got so cold and windy.

 They loved playing in this ditch!














 We took the kids to Dairy Queen and who should we see? Courtney Blankinship from my ward! She goes to BYU/IDAHO and she works here in Rigby! I had to take this photo and send it to her mom! I was so shocked!


 
Remington loves babies and Briggs was loving all the attention!

What a super fun day we had today! Next, we went home and planted magic jelly beans and colored eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment