Tuesday, October 7, 2014

TAGGARTS WITH THE BESTIES

September 11, 2014

Me and my YW FRIENDS drove up to TAGGART'S for dinner. I usually LOVE TAGGART'S but this time my food wasn't as good and neither was the service. It was the first time I have ever not been thoroughly satisfied with this place. The best part besides the CARROT CAKE, was being with my BESTIES! I have such a great time every time I am with them. They are all so wonderful!
                                                   MaryAnn, Janice and Cozette
                                                                 Brooke and Kim
                                                                 Shelli and Suzanne
                                                         Stephanie, Kris and Brooke
 Ha! Ha! Kris looks darling with her one lensed eye piece! :)  Brooke laughs at her too!
I am so happy that we have remained friends and we get together once a month. We all worked together in Young Women's and were released clear back in 2005, yet we are still enjoying spending time with each other. I don't know if there ever was a better group of leaders in our ward. We were an awesome group and worked so well together. We are missing a few ladies but I was so happy that most of us were there. Love you ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment