Friday, October 24, 2014

AND MY LOVE RUNNETH OVER

October 2014

Can I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these cute little GRANDKIDS of mine? I am one LUCKY GRANDMA! I LOVE that Mikell has a new camera and has to practice on these two. I get to see lots more pics of these cuties. I love how she had the two boys without their shirts on for these poses. She is just trying out her new lens. Lucky Me! I love pictures!!
Love these two brothers!
                     My favorite little 3 year old! This is just a classic pic of little boy! I love it!
                                                    Pure Joy! Get him Waylon!
                                               Ah-Oh! Watch out for the eyeballs!
                                            This one is just plain precious to me!
                                   Look how big Waylon is getting! He is 6 months old now!
                                                               Our happy boy!
                                                         Showing off his big smile!
                                                    Impressive muscles Boston!
                                            Love this pic, dirty face and all!
                        Great job Kell! I love that you get to practice on these two love bugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment