Friday, October 24, 2014

HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS LIVE ON!

October 17, 2014

I was so happy to carry out the HALLOWEEN TRADITIONS that I used to do with my kids, with Boston! We honestly had the BEST NIGHT EVER! Boston was so excited he hardly could contain himself! We read HALLOWEEN BOOKS by CANDLE LIGHT, DECORATED COOKIES, DECORATED HIS ROOM, and WATCHED HALLOWEEN MOVIES!!
We had the best time with each other! I will always treasure this MEMORY of Boston!
 All of the lights were off but we lit some candles and read Halloween books.
 I gave him a bucket of goodies and surprises. He loved this glow in the dark foam stick.

 He helped me decorate his Frankenstein Cookie. He is so good it too!
 Of course we got into the frosting. It left our tongues totally black!

                                                                        EWW! GROSS!
                                                      Our cute Frankie Cookies!
                                                          What a happy boy he is!
Man! I love this little guy and all of the fun times we have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment