Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DON'T BE A BULLY

Oct 1, 2014

Steven was asked by Val Bagley to dress up like a MONSTER and go with him to the Jr. High School's in Davis and Salt Lake County to be in the ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN. Steve was thrilled! I went to Syracuse Jr High to watch him perform. He did a fantastic job! I was so proud of him. I cried 3 times during the presentation! Afterwards I was interviewed by KSL about Steven. I about died! I begged him to not put me on the news! He then went to my mom's and interviewed her and she got to be on TV. It was so awesome seeing them on TV. My favorite parts were when they talked about Steven growing up, and then watching Steve say at the end, that he was a STAR! I am so proud of him! I am so happy that he got to participate in this program! But mostly I am so thankful for Val Bagley, and his continued friendship to Steven for over 24 years!
You can't even tell this was Steven! The costume was awesome! His stage name for this
was Frank Shelley.

                                          He came out and hammed it up! Great job Steve!


 The kids all wanted hugs and high fives from Steve. It made me choke up. It made Steven
 feel so good!

 They all wanted their pictures taken with him too. I bet I took 10 pics of group of kids wanting their pic with him. It made him feel super special.
                                                            Steven with Val Bagley



                                                     I wanted my pic with Frank Shelley too!
                                        I love you Steven and I am super proud of you!
I will find out how to add a video so you all can see the interview with Steve and my mom on KSL. Steve also made it into the Standard Examiner! So excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment