Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ZACH TURNS 26!

September 23, 2014

My son is 26 years old! I cannot believe it! Zach is such a great guy. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work. I love the man he has turned out to be. He is an awesome HUSBAND, FATHER AND SON. He is SPIRITUAL, he is ATHLETIC, he is SMART, he is FUNNY, he is so CARING, and he is his OWN SELF. He has a lot on his plate right now at this time in his life. He is a STUDENT, a PROVIDER, a BOXER, a FAMILY MAN, and a YOUNG MENS LEADER. He is busy but he is doing all of the important things he should be doing. I love watching him with his kids and I am so proud of how he takes time out to spend a lot of time playing and teaching Boston. They love to work side by side and Boston will follow him everywhere. They are best buds! He is so sweet with Mikell and would do anything for her. He has always been considerate of me and he takes good care of me too. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH! I hope this BIRTHDAY has been a great one for you! Take a stroll down memory lane with me and see how this BOY has grown into a wonderful MAN:
 
 











 






 
 

 
 
 





 




 
I love you so much Zach and I am so thankful you are my SON! I am one lucky Ma!

No comments:

Post a Comment