Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ZACH'S FIRST BOXING MATCH

Sept 27, 2014

Zach flew to Houston, Texas for his first BOXING MATCH. Me and Mikell were a nervous wreck especially when we had to wait a few hours for Zach to call us. Apparently they were going to cancel the fight because they were having problems with the sturdiness of the ring. They decided to proceed with the FIGHTS as long as the BOXERS didn't touch the ROPES!

Zach was so impressive! He WON by TECHNICAL KNOCK OUT in the 3rd Round! That means the Ref. stops the fight before his opponent gets KNOCKED OUT. They are a lot more careful about that in the AMATEUR BOUTS, which I am thankful for. I am very nervous about his decision to fight but I support him, if this is what he really wants to do. I am so very PROUD of you Zach! Way to go CHAMP!
Zach won a belt instead of a trophy. I thought that was awesome!
Zach is in the blue shorts. He just punched the guy in the head that caused the TKO!

No comments:

Post a Comment