Monday, September 1, 2014

BEACHIN' IT AT BEAR LAKE

Aug 30, 2014

I wanted to drive up to BEAR LAKE on Saturday.  Zach and Lytton had to work and Mikell and the kids went with her family to Pineview so me and Ashley and Remington drove up to BEAR LAKE on our own. We had such a great time! The weather was really cloudy and windy so we didn't think we'd stop to play in the water. We were just going to drive around and get a RASPBERRY SHAKE. But as we got up there, the SUN CAME OUT!! It was breezy but we called Tanner cuz she and her family were up there at a cabin and they told us to park there and just walk the small distance to the BEACH. Although we weren't dressed for is, we got in the WATER. It was so much FUN! Ashley took her sweater and garment top off and just went in with her tank top. I said who cares? I 'll just go in my levi capris. We had a fun time with Remington and Winston. They both loved the water and Remington really loved playing in the SAND. Afterwards we went and got RASPBERRY SHAKE. I have always wanted to try one of those and it did not disappoint.

When we got home we watched a movie an I had a wonderful time with Ashley and Remington today. Thanks for the great time Ash!
                                                  Winston just loved the water!
                                                  Tanner, Ashley and Remington       











 This little guy loved playing in the sand. He entertained himself with this stick.


 He has the biggest feet. I love pics like this. He was a happy, sandy, wet boy, that's for sure!




 

 I love this little guy so much! I love making memories with all of my little ones!
 
 This was funny! When we pulled in we were on Shirley St. and the first cross street was Ray St. My mom thought that was great!

                                                 My Bear Lake Raspberry Shake

When we got home Lytton and Remington mowed the lawn and then we watched a movie together. I had the best time today!




No comments:

Post a Comment