Monday, September 1, 2014

FUNNY FACES

Aug. 2, 2014

After Grandma's 100th Birthday Party, some of us went back to Grandma Shirley's to hang out. Erin and Tyler came too. I am so glad they did. I had a ton of fun hangin' out with Jackson, Channing and Rylee. I let Channing play with my camera and he took about 100 pics with it. We pulled all sorts of CRAZY FACES and can I just say I LOVE THESE KIDS! I wish they didn't live so far away!
                                                                  Fishy kisses!
 Someone's learning how to go cross-sided and take selfies! Good job Jackson!


 Oh how I love this little guy! Channing melts my heart. He has the cutest face!
                                                     Diane gets in on the action too.
                                                         This one just cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment