Monday, September 1, 2014

THE DRIVE TO YELLOWSTONE

Aug. 7, 2014

I went with Zach and Mikell and the kids to YELLOWSTONE this year on Mikell's family's annual trip.  It was so much fun. I love being there. It is so beautiful and we went to some  different places I hadn't been to before in the park. It was so nice of her family to let me come. I really enjoyed it.

This post is about the drive to Yellowstone. We stopped in West Yellowstone to have some lunch. Mikell and Zach wanted a BUFFALO BURGER. I just wanted a chili cheese dog. Take a look at thing! I couldn't believe it!  We walked around and did some shopping too while we were there.

I learned something new. Don't think I am stupid, but I thought YELLOWSTONE was in Wyoming. Did you know it is in MONTANA too? I didn't!
 We left at 5:45 a.m. and met Nick and Sam so they could follow us down there. Mikell sat in the back between the boys the whole way. We were worried about Waylon screaming the whole way but with her back there he did awesome!
 I had to take a selfie with my little Waylon while I was waiting for them to fuel up. I Love him to pieces!
                                                            Cutest little cowboy ever!
                                                              Check out the humongous hotdog!
                                       Zach and Mikell gettin' their Buffalo Burgers!
                                           Sam and Nick got one too. Everyone loved them!

                            Boston ridin' the bear. He loves his new cowboy hat and boots!
                                      Zach getting some kisses and loves from Waylon
 The two Mommies. Hopin' this week of camping won't be terrible with the little ones.
Here we are in West Yellowstone. Boston wasn't ornery he just won't look at the camera.
I learned that West Yellowstone was in Montana. I thought it was all in Wyoming! Surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment