Saturday, June 7, 2014

A DIP IN THE POOL

June 7, 2014

This morning I went to the temple with my Mom, and on the way home it was so HOT I couldn't wait to get home and take a DIP IN THE POOL! Boston and Mikell got in with me. Boston just wanted to play "Bad Guys" most the time, and the rest of the time he just wanted me to catch him as he jumped off the footstool. I had a great time playing in the POOL with him. Now I can finally start to work on my TAN!
                                               Catching some rays! I am scary white!



 


                                   Getting comfortable putting his face in the water.



                                                           Kisses for Momma
He was showing me how he learned to float on his back in swimming lessons. It's kind of hard to do with floaties on.

No comments:

Post a Comment