Saturday, June 7, 2014

CHUNKY MONKEY!

June 6, 2014
We drove up to Bountiful Canyon (all about that in my last post) and I took some cute pics of our CHUNKY MONKEY. He is the cutest 2 month old! He was so skinny when he was born and now he is so FAT! I love all of his rolls and his huge cheeks. I could totally eat him up. He is a good baby and we are so glad WAYLON is part of our FAMILY!
                                            Proud parents of this cutie patootie!
                                              He definitely looks like a Beckstead!
                                                          Daddy's little buddy!
                                             Grandma Suzie loves her CHUNKY MONKEY!
 Oh My Gosh! He is just the sweetest baby ever! Look at those eyes and that nose, and those big cheeks, and that cute little mouth! I just love him!

I ADORE this pic of the brothers. I was so lucky to get Boston smiling at the camera. Aren't they the cutest? I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment