Saturday, June 7, 2014

SINGING IN THE RAIN

May, 2014

Steven came over to show me his "BIG SURPRISE". He had attended a road show for the handicap mutual and they performed SINGING IN THE RAIN. He loved it so he went out and bought a black UMBRELLA and came over and performed that song for me. It was SO CUTE! I videotaped it and I LOVE hearing him SING! He twirled the UMBRELLA and gave such a cute performance for me. He didn't know all the words but just kept singing, "Singing in the Rain" I love it when he is nice and when he does stuff like this! I wish I knew how to put videos on this blog so you could see it!
                                         Steve performing Singing in the Rain
                                                Here he is twirling his umbrella
He loved singing and dancing. So proud of him for doing this. He made my night!

No comments:

Post a Comment