Saturday, June 7, 2014

ABOVE THE "B"

 June 6, 2014

Zach drove us up Bountiful Canyon above the "B" to show us the safer, but longer way to get to Farmington Canyon. It was such a beautiful drive. He showed us where he shot his deer last year and we got to hike a little and shoot off Mikell's gun and we had a great time. Boston loved hiking up to a patch of snow to make a snowball, and of course he had to throw it at me! I took lots of fun pics of Zach and Mikell and the kids. Boston's favorite thing was collecting BIG ROCKS and he could have stayed entertained with those rocks for hours. We all had a great time and were loving it up there. We saw deer with antlers on the way down and the most beautiful sunsets. What a wonderful night! I love that they enjoy NATURE and the MOUNTAINS so much!
 This family is perfect for each other. They all love the great outdoors!
 Finding a little patch of snow so Boston could make a snowball to throw at me!


                       I love that they are best buddies. I love pics like this!
                                  Boston and Grandma Suzie on "PRIDE ROCK"


                                             Check out this big rock Grandma!

                          He loved getting messy and he loved throwing Big Rocks!
                                        Boston asked me to take a pic of his big rocks.
                             Boss wouldn't smile but at least he looked at the camera!
                                 Boston picked wild flowers to give to his Mommy    
                                               I hit the cup we were aiming for!

Mikell is awesome at shooting. I wish I was as confident as her with a gun.
Check out these beautiful pics of the sunset on our drive back down the canyon.


No comments:

Post a Comment