Saturday, June 7, 2014

SUSHI MONSTER

May 31, 2014

We went to SUSHI MONSTER again. We just had to take Ashley and Lytton since they missed out when Bill came in town. It's my new favorite restaurant. I told you in the earlier post it tastes just like Tepanyaki but half the price. Delish! We had a great time together and I just love hangin' out at Station Park. I am so glad they built it so close by!
 You might be wondering why this pic is in here. Notice the two sleeping babies snoozing through all the loud noise. I just wanted to get Waylon and Remi in the pic :)
                                         I hope he doesn't eat off of those now!
                                  Zach's little family. Waylon's in the background

                                   Lytton and Ashley loved Sushi Monster too!
 Boston seriously ate his meal with the chopsticks. He is so good at it! I am impressed that a 2 year old can do that.

 I use my chopsticks too. I just don't separate them and they work out perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment