Saturday, June 7, 2014

PLAYING CARDS

June 1, 2014

We had to cancel Waylon's Blessing today because Zach got really sick. Mikell had been sick all week with Strep. Zach's came back negative but he stayed home and slept. Since Ashley and Lytton were down for the blessing, my mom invited us over for dinner and to PLAY CARDS. She had a ball playing with Remington and Big Grandma says the funniest things to the little kids. It's a crack up! We had fun playing Garbage and of course I smoked everyone! :)
 Grandma Shirley had so much fun playing with Remington. She couldn't get enough of him.

 We put Big Grandma's blanket down and added some measuring cups and old cell phones and he was happy as could be.
 I just love Remington! He is the sweetest little thing, always giving me huge kisses and smiles.
 Hasn't every grandchild ridden on this homemade horse of Grandma Shirley's?
                              They both look so excited to play cards don't they?

 I am winning! I just love it when I go out concealed before they have laid down!!


                                Lytton is such a good Daddy! Love these guys!
                                              Ashley loves her Great Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment