Thursday, February 20, 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY IN VEGAS

Feb 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I drove to VEGAS with Lytton last night and well, (Ashley has been there for a week before we got there. She is helping Billy take care of his two younger kids while he is in New Zealand for a boxing match) we got there at 1:30 AM.  But we woke up early and I gave them their VALENTINE GIFTS. I also made them Minion twinkies, and V-day cereal boxes (You'll see them in the next post).

                                       Remington was ready to dig in to his Valentine bag
Since he is too little for HOT WHEELS, this set of wheels will have to do. 
 
                                            He got a few new outfits...I love this little family!
                                                             I love me some Remi!
                                             This guy loves him too! He is such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment