Saturday, February 8, 2014

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

February 2, 2014

I was so disappointed when the 49ers didn't make it to the SUPERBOWL. So instead I was rooting for the BRONCO'S What a disappointment that game turned out to be! I was happy that the SEAHAWKS got a WIN because they hadn't before but I really did want the BRONCO'S. I usually have the SUPERBOWL PARTY at my house but this year we had it at my Dad's. I brought stuff for NACHOS and I made little weenies wrapped in BACON and rolled in brown sugar and drizzled with maple syrup on them and baked them to DELICIOUSNESS! I was going to make a lot more but I was too tired since staying up till 2:00 am with my mom in the hospital. It was just great being with FAMILY. I made a SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL BINGO (Since that's my favorite part of the whole Superbowl) that we played. Were you all disappointed in the COMMERCIALS this year? I was! I of course loved the little puppy and horse commercial for Budweiser, and I liked one DORITOS commercial but did you realize that there was not one MCDONALDS, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, or Coors Light commercial? I don't think Coke even did a commercial. know because they were on my Bingo card! There were just tons of car commercials. I loved BRUNO MARS and thought he did a great job! What was up with the Red Hot Chili Peppers? Not my fave! The best part of the night is being with family and watching Lytton's reactions. He really gets into it!
                                             Remington kept staring at Great Papa Tom
 Lytton loves him some Hot Wings. He is so focused on the game. It is funny to watch him.
 Some of the family. Mom covering her face because she didn't do her hair didn't want us to see her like that.
 Zach wasn't here to make all the funny faces during pics so Jessica took his place!
 Lytton, Ashley and baby Remington is under there somewhere! :)
                                                              I snuck a pic of Steven.

                         Enjoying getting lots of wet kisses on my cheek from Remington
                                                   Remington with 3 of his Grandma's
                  I love this family of mine. Even Lytton pulling a face in the background!
 Reece was so cute. She entertained us as she danced her heart out during half time. She has some awesome moves!
                                   Aunt Diane couldn't get enough of Baby Remington

No comments:

Post a Comment