Thursday, February 20, 2014

THE VENETIAN

Feb 15, 2014

We spent the afternoon at the VENETIAN. This is hands down my favorite attraction on THE STRIP.  I love it! I have always wanted to ride on a GONDOLA and had every intention to do it this time. However, the wait was much too long (2 hours!). That's what we get for trying to do it on VALENTINE'S weekend and PRESIDENT'S DAY weekend! It was pretty crowded. Well, we still had fun checking everything out. Imagine my happy surprise to find out that BUDDY VALASTRO (the Cake Boss), has opened up a restaurant in the VENETIAN! I will go there one day too!
                                 Aunt Bella loves Remington and he loves playing with her.

 One day that will be me in that gondola! All of the guys were singing loudly in Italian!
                                              Remington, Lytton, Ashley, Zander and Bella
                                              Me and Ash...one day we'll really be in Italy!
                                             This tall dude entertained Bella and Zander

                                   Isn't this so beautiful? I love it! I want to go to Italy!!
 Here's the Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro's new restaurant. I will eat here one day!

                                   Zander, Bella, Thera, Ashley, Lytton and Remington

No comments:

Post a Comment