Sunday, July 24, 2011

VISIT TO VEGAS

Since I was already in ST GEORGE taking Erin home, I thought I would just keep drivin' and stop and visit Zach and Mikell for the weekend. I'm so glad I did. I was able to bring them a bunch of stuff they needed to help decorate their new guest room, and to bring more clothes for the BABY!  :)   Mikell is now off bedrest and she was told to start excercising to help her start thinning out and dilating. So she has been walking, swimming, bouncing around on her excercise ball and even HIKING! I went swimming with her twice while I was there and we went for a little HIKE at Mt. Charleston. She's about sick to death of being PREGNANT and can hardly wait for this PRECIOUS BABY to come! Here are pics of my little weekend stay:








 Melanie was already in Vegas when I got there. She was staying one week. It was fun to be with her too.



Zach was being HILARIOUS in the pool! He would go underneath Mikell and make her ride on his back and then he would do the "RODEO WHALE" bouncing her everywhere. We were LAUGHING so hard! I actually got it on video but I haven't asked for permission yet if I could post it.

Zach kept doing CANNON BALLS cuz I told him I had just washed my hair and didn't want to get it wet. Before you know it he had been playing "SHARK" and ATTACKED me from underneath while sitting in the chair and I went flying into the water. So long for dry hair! It was fun though. Then he held Mikell up out of the water like "PRIDE ROCK"  on LION KING. We again LAUGHED so hard! I also have video of that but again, don't have permission yet.  I had such a fun weekend in VEGAS and I cannot believe that the next time I go there I will be a GRANDMA!  I'm SO looking forward to that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment