Sunday, July 24, 2011

THE BIG RED BARN

Erin had asked me if I would drive her and the kids back to ST GEORGE. I told her I would. So I rented a car and away we went. Well, its kind of a TRADITION to stop at the BIG RED BARN for ICE CREAM and FUDGE. The Big Red Barn is in Santaquin. (You can see it on the right of the freeway). So I stopped there so the kids could stretch and get a treat. I took them into the REALLY COLD ROOM that is really refrigerated to keep the produce cold (they always have apples and pears in there). I told Jackson it would feel like WINTER in that room. So we went in and he was FREEZING! We ran in there and got a taste of their NUMMY APPLE JUICE, and then ran out as fast as we could. After we ate our ice creams and were about to head back to the car, JACKSON asked if I would take him back into the cold room one more time. I did and we had a to take a pic of us in there FREEZING! Both of the kids were so good the whole way down to ST GEORGE. The nice surprise for me was seeing Erin's new house. It is SO GORGEOUS! I am so glad she has moved back to UTAH! I'm so glad that we will be able to spend more time with her and her cute little family!
                                     Erin (6 mos. prego), Jackson, and Rylee eating their ice cream











No comments:

Post a Comment