Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4TH OF JULY FUN, FUN, FUN, AND MORE FUN!

After the parade we went back to my house to EAT and PLAY GAMES and of course have a WATER FIGHT. This year we didn't do exactly everything we normally do. I was SAD when I realized we forgot to take our ANNUAL FAMILY PIC of all of us after the WATER FIGHT and we forgot to do the WATERMELON SEED SPITTIN' CONTEST!!  We didn't play all the games I had planned and it went a little SKIWAMPUS (SP?) because we didn't do things in the order we normally do but that's OK cuz we still had FUN!I have to give TONS OF THANKS to ASHLEY for filling HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of WATER BALLOONS for our 4th of July.  I know there are a ton of pics but I wanted to make sure I got one of everyone. Enjoy!


   Rick and Mary made these hamburger cupcakes and cookie french fries. Totally Awesome!




















1 comment:

  1. Looking at all these pics put a big smile on my face. Even though the parade stunk we can always count on you and your house to be FUN!! Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete