Sunday, July 10, 2011

EMERGENCY BINDER #3

Ok, so here is one of the EASIEST things you can do to PREPARE for an EMERGENCY...your EMERGENCY BINDER!! The only thing you have to do is buy a binder, and sheet protectors. This binder should be kept in a fireproof safe if you have one or just somewhere really handy that you can grab and go in just a minutes notice. This binder is a compilation of all of your important documents. I have included all of my kids' important documents here as well.  Here is what I have included in mine:

Birth Certificates
Passports
Social Security Cards
Immunization Records
Copies of Credit Cards (front and back)
Copy of my Drivers License
Titles to Vehicles/Home
Marriage Certificate
Patriarical Blessings
Church Records
Divorce Decree
Family Pictures (cd's if you can as well)
Cash (keep a variety of small bills and a roll of a quarters)
Copy of keys to home, car, safe, etc...
I keep Steven's burial plot info in there as well
Homeowners Insurance Policy
Auto Insurance Policy
Bank Statement
Just any document that would be hard or inconvenient to replace

I have a page like this for each of my kids
I actually keep the cash in an envelope in the binder


                     Notice my flashdrive on my key ring? It holds pics so another back up of my pics!
Ok so that's all there is to it. EASY FASHEEZY (SP??)  It really only took me like 45 minutes to get this done. Don't keep putting it off. YOU CAN DO IT...DO IT NOW...DO IT RIGHT NOW!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment