Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I FACED MY FEARS AND SLID!

After we played games on the 4th of July we put tarps together and added DAWN DISHSOAP to make it slick. Brody, Jessica, and Ashley were the PRO'S at sliding and taught the little ones how to do it. Ashley kept BEGGING me to try it. I really wanted to but when you are my AGE and SIZE...you get AFRAID to run and fall cuz it HURTS! I was SCREAMING the whole time I was running saying, "I'm so scared! I'm so scared!"  But...I DID IT!!  It was funny cuz I would slide and then it would slide me all the way on my back and my arms would go flying above my head! I looked RIDICULOUS but it was SO MUCH FUN!!
                                                                          BRODY
                                                                        ASHLEY

                                                                           JESSICA
                                                         ASHLEY AND JESSICA
                                                          I stole these pics from Stef's blog!


                                                                               ME!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment