Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FOOD ON THE 4TH OF JULY

Am I CRAZY?? I worked way too hard for this 4th of July celebration. It was fun to try new things and I get a little OBSESSED with trying new recipes and fun stuff for the HOLIDAYS but I about KILL MYSELF doing it. I add more STRESS for myself than I should. But...it was FUN to have RED, WHITE, AND BLUE food,  and STARS all over the place. Take a look:
                                 Strawberries dipped in white chocolate and blue sugar sprinkles
                                                              Red Velvet Cake Pops
                         Strawberries with cream cheese and whipped cream topped with a blueberry
                                  Blueberry Jello, whipped cream and fresh cut strawberry parfait         
                                                              Star shaped Watermelon

                         In the back are my star shaped, red, white, blue rice krispy treats
               Pulled porked sandwiches, potato salad, pasta salad, chips with my nummy Dill Dip,Oh and my cute niece Jessica :)
                                          Kettle Korn in cones I made from scrapbook paper

No comments:

Post a Comment