Monday, April 15, 2019

DIGGIN' THE BIG HOLE IN THE BACKYARD

April 9, 2019

I forgot to do a special post back on March 19, 2019. Finally, they started to DIG THE BIG HOLE for my HOME ADD ON PROJECT! We have literally been waiting for months!  We were so stoked when the big equipment rolled in and started to DIG! I was at work and would get excited with every photo Mikell sent me! The boys loved watching the DIGGER and man, we were left with a really, big hole! It looks like I won't have much of a back yard when we are through and I am AOK with that!

So, we are extending my kitchen, and adding a Great Room the whole length of the back of the house, and putting my laundry upstairs. We are adding another bedroom, bathroom and kitchen downstairs. I cannot wait!!  I am so excited over my new kitchen I can hardly stand it! 

Well, then as you all know it has not stopped raining for weeks now and it has been discouraging not getting any progress done on this thing! :(   Finally they poured the footings on Friday and now we have to wait a little bit longer before they can do anything else. I'm just praying for bright sunny days ahead!






Now they have poured the footings:





No comments:

Post a Comment