Monday, April 15, 2019

AMERICAN IN PARIS

April 3, 2019

Since Joyce and Jenny couldn't use their tickets to AMERICAN IN PARIS, we took Diane and my friend from work, Dawna.  We went to eat at CHUBBY'S first and then went to the play. We laughed a lot and had a great time. We all loved the play too. I felt so bad though. We were laughing hard during intermission and Diane said something funny and I took a big swig of water and I couldn't hold it in, I laughed so hard I spit my water all out and unfortunately all over Dawna's coat that was on her legs. Thank goodness it was just on her coat, and clear over on Diane's shoes. I felt so bad but dang we laughed and had a great time!

Now Dawna understands what I mean when I say I laugh all the time when I'm with my Mom and our family is a little nuts. She had a great time though and laughed so hard her back hurt!!







 Yeah, it always worries me bringing a friend around our family. You never know what they'll see!



No comments:

Post a Comment