Sunday, March 17, 2019

ST PATRICKS DAY

March 17, 2019

The LEPRECHAUN showed up at our house today. He surprised the boys. I think they forgot it was ST PATRICK'S DAY. The parents may have forgotten too, in fact there weren't any more GOLD COINS but that LEPRECHAUN pulled off a WIN for these sweet boys!

First there was this: GREEN toilet water!

Then when they opened the fridge they were so excited to see GREEN JELLO!

 This is really fuzzy but what? GREEN MILK?
And look at all this FUN GREEN STUFF left on our porch when the kids got home from church!

That LEPRECHAUN put a HUGE smile on those three faces!!

Then I just had to show you my favorite LEPRECHAUN. He said this was for my birthday! Thanks Steven. You're the best!
Isn't he funny?

I just wanted to throw in some pictures of this beautiful day. After church the boys were eager to play outside because it was such a nice sunny day. Briggs took off on his new bike and then the scooter and they loved drawing on the driveway with sidewalk chalk...we are getting massive SPRING FEVER around here I tell ya! I loved their pictures of the LEPRECHAUNS and SHAMROCKS!
 Boston drew this cool leprechaun holding shamrocks. I love the beard and hat!

 I love how he wrote Happy Saint Patchrick's Day!





 This masterpiece is a pig ghost with chicken legs! Very creative!
 Boston drew me a brown sand next to the blue ocean with blue sky, white fluffy clouds and a yellow sun.  He knows how much I want to be at a beach right now! Oh I love him for this!
 This cute Waylon drew me a sun and the ocean too. I think he wants to go to the beach with me...no, I take that back...I know he wants to go with me!!
 Briggy's smile always makes me smile Love you Briggy!

 Waylon's pot full of GOLD COINS!
 Briggs' masterpiece
Waylon's LEPRECHAUN with a big red beard!

Then we all went for a long walk with Nezzy, the dog. What a beautiful SPRING-LIKE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment