Sunday, March 17, 2019

DISNEY ON ICE!

March 7, 2019

OH. MY. GOSH! I had the BEST time with my Grandkids! Me, Ashley and Grandma Shirley took all of Ashley's kids, and Boston and Waylon to see DISNEY ON ICE. I'm tellin' ya what, DISNEY does a fantastic job! They really do. The kids LOVED this so much! They were entranced throughout the whole show. Sadie was singing and dancing and we were in awe at how they had RAPUNZEL and FLYNN RYDER FLYING around holding on with their wrists to a drape. It was scary and amazing! The kids' favorite was MOANA! They LOVED it! They saw portions of most of the DISNEY shows but FROZEN and MOANA was their favorite. The baby even sat through it in awe. She loved it too!

I loved SPOILING these kiddo's with just about anything they wanted. I spent $70 bucks on SNOWCONES alone and then we bought LIGHT UP TOYS. That's what Grandma's do! We still have the cups from the snowcones when my kids were little! I know they'll keep theirs too and remember this FUN NIGHT TOGETHER!  This was an expensive night but well worth the MEMORIES MADE! To see their faces light up and be totally engrossed in these fun DISNEY stories made me melt!

The little GIRLS were dressed up in their PRINCESS DRESSES and they loved seeing all of the PRINCESSES.  It was a MAGICAL NIGHT!
















 













No comments:

Post a Comment