Sunday, March 17, 2019

MY 52ND BIRTHDAY

March 16, 2019

Today was a FANTASTIC day! I enjoyed CELEBRATING with my FAMILY. It actually started the day before when I was at work. Those gals sure know me and treated me so well! I was shocked when Julie showed up with GRITS for breakfast. She knows how much I love GRITS! She makes them so well! Then Dawna brought me my own container of FROSTING from Dicks Market with a box of Graham Crackers. They know I love Grits and Frosting! Ha! Ha!  Then in the afternoon we CELEBRATED all of the MARCH BIRTHDAYS. I got to share with Amy and Rebecca!




The next day was my actual BIRTHDAY and this how I CELEBRATED!

I really wanted to go to the TEMPLE with my FAMILY. So me, my Mom, Deb, Joyce and My Dad went to the BOUNTIFUL TEMPLE. I was so happy to be there with them!



Then...Joyce and Jenny were so sweet and they made me (at my request ha! ha!)  Joyce's homemade BLUEBERRY MUFFINS that are to die for!
 That crunchy stuff on top is so good!

Blurry but just so delish!

Then we met up with my FAMILY at the SPAGHETTI FACTORY because that's one of my favorite places because they serve my favorite: SPAGHETTI WITH BROWNED BUTTER AND MIZITHRA CHEESE!  OH. MY. GOSH! I love it so much! I was so happy to have my kids there with all of their kids, and my mom, my sisters, my parents, Logan, and Joyce and Jenny! I love them all so much!










 

This is my browned butter and mizithra cheese spaghetti that I love!

That evening we went to Mikell's parents house to have CAKE AND ICE CREAM because I share my BIRTHDAY with BRIGGS!  My Grandson is exactly 50 years younger than me! He turned 2 years old today! Oh that boy brings me so much JOY I tell ya...he is hilarious! He makes us all laugh and smile all the time! I love that kid!

I'll do a separate post on BRIGGS' BIRTHDAY because he deserves it!

But I just want to thank my FRIENDS and FAMILY for making this BIRTHDAY a very enjoyable and MEMORABLE one for me! I love you all so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment